Solution Center Technician I
Company: Epsilon, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
--Solution Center Technician ILocation: Weaverville, NCPosition
Summary: The role of the Solutions Center Technician I is to
perform Tier I information technology related help desk duties by
providing over the phone support in a 24/7 environment for
Epsilon's internal staff and external customers.Position
- Analyzes and resolves network hardware, software, and
communications problems using diagnostic software and/or technical
- Create service desk tickets utilizing ConnectWise Manage
ticketing software and ensure proper ticket escalation and
- Install and maintain networks, systems, field services, and/or
telephony as directed.
- Install and maintain the following products as directed: Cisco,
Security, Servers, Small Business Servers, OpenDNS, SonicWall,
ESET, Desktop, TDM, Video Teleconferencing, and others.
- Provide technical support via in person, over the phone, and/or
via email, where appropriate.
- Implement solutions based upon client needs by ensuring that
all hardware and software work properly; assemble hardware and
install or delete software.
- Troubleshoot client computer equipment, ensuring it runs
correctly, and recover any lost or accidentally deleted data when
- Monitor systems and network to ensure proper management of
- Meet customer needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Use documentation within the Epsilon knowledge base to assist
customers.-- Also, work with team members to establish and maintain
- Escalate process and policy issues as needed.
- Other work duties as assigned.Essential Skills, Experience, and
- Bachelors--- Degree or Associate Degree in Information
Technology or related field is desired OR High School Diploma and
relevant Information Technology certification(s)/training/years of
experience in place of degree --
- 0-1 years--- Information Technology experience
- Must have the ability to obtain one of the following
certifications within 90 days of hire: CompTIA Network+ CE, CompTIA
Security+ CE, CySA+ CE, CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC or SSCP
- --Will be subject to a Federal Government Background
Investigation in order to obtain a Department of Defense security
- Technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols and
- Application support experience desired.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills
- The ideal candidate will have flexibility with hours --- Shifts
vary --- 1st and 2nd shift options.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, database management
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
- Ability to communicate with customers over the phone in a
pleasant and helpful manor in high stress situations
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment.Physical Demands and Work Environment:The physical
demands and work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, this
position requires the ability to sit for potentially long periods
of time throughout the workday. Hearing sufficient to understand
conversations, both in person and on the telephone. Dexterity of
hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power
tools, and to handle other computer components for potentially long
periods of time without experiencing abnormal hand, wrist, or eye
strain. Occasional inspection of cables in floors and ceilings.
Lifting and transporting moderately heavy objects, such as
computers and peripherals. Must be able to lift up to 50
- Work Environment: Includes a typical office environment, with
minimal exposure to excessive noise or adverse environmental
issues, including exposure to heat, cold, inclement weather
conditions, and occasional environmental hazards. Local, regional,
and national travel may be required.Epsilon Benefits:Medical,
Dental, Vision PlanAD&D and Life InsurancePaid Federal
HolidaysPaid Time Off401(k) Retirement PlanEducation
reimbursementReferral Bonuses--View more Careers at EPSILON--URL:
www.epsilon-inc.com/careersFollow us on: LinkedIn - Twitter -
google+--Epsilon is committed to creating a diverse environment and
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applications will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status. EEO/AA:
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets.--Please click--here--to review
your rights under EEO policy.--If you are an individual with a
disability and need special assistance or reasonable accommodation
in applying for employment with Epsilon, Inc., please contact our
Recruiting department by phone 828-398-5414 or by
Keywords: Epsilon, Inc., Asheville , Solution Center Technician I, Professions , Weaverville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!