Company: DHL - Supply Chain
Posted on: November 22, 2021
*Earn Up to $19.25 with our Forklift incentives program!**Sign
On Bonus! Earn up to $700 during your tenure with DHL within the
1st year!**Climate Controlled Building*
Did you know?DHL Supply Chain has been named a Top Employer in the
U.S. for the 4th year in a row!
Start at $16.25 per hour, depending on shift and position
- Outstanding medical, vision, and dental benefits starting on
your 30th day, and at very low cost to you
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Pay progression after 12 months
- Flexible attendance policy that promotes work/life balance
- Monthly good attendance payouts available
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunities for growth
- And more!This position requires Stand-up Reach Truck
experience. We are offering the following start times for this
positions: 7:00pm Sunday-Thursday.
What will you do in this role? Our Forklift Operators are
responsible for moving stock from one area to another within our
warehouse environment. Youll load and unload shipments of various
sizes, and you may use certain types of equipment such as stand-up,
sit-down, or clamp forklifts and electric pallet jacks. Our
environment is team oriented, fast paced and safety focused. We
move products that people need and want. At DHL, YOU will be an
essential part of everyday life.
Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using
various types of forklifts or other power equipment 80% of
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number
and types of product is loaded.
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and
product damage, report variances as necessary.
- Change equipment battery or LP tank and monitor power source as
- Maintain the facilitys equipment and materials in a neat,
clean, and orderly fashion.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a
forklift-training program within the first 30 days of
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- Six months forklift operation experience
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Address: 220 GSP Logistics Pkwy Greer, SC - 29651
Property Description: 3522 - Greer SC
Property Number: 3522
Keywords: DHL - Supply Chain, Asheville , Forklift Operator, Professions , Greer, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!