Company: Swift Transportation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Accelerate your Career!At Swift, our greatest asset is OUR
PEOPLE! We strive to be the best and give our best every day. We
are passionate about learning and cultivating an environment of
safety, honesty and mutual respect. We are a family where everyone
has a voice and plays an essential role in our overall success and
the success of our drivers. Your voice and perspective matter at
Swift Transportation. We understand that you are the subject matter
expert, and we trust you to ideate and execute those ideas based on
the best interest of the company.Be a part of something bigger. Be
a part of the #1 full truckload carrier in the nation. Be a part of
Swift Transportation.Job Responsibilities: What you will doPerform
thorough inspections and related tractor and body repairs while
ensuring safety compliance with DOT requirements.
- Mentor and assist any body shop personnel as needed to create a
cohesive and well-rounded shop environment centered around
- Perform inspections to identify damaged or faulty
Internal/external components that do not meet company, OEM and DOT
- Repair or replace minor and or complex internal/external body
components including cab to maximize safety of equipment while in
use on public roads.
- Recognize and identify, non-body related repair or maintenance
items (trailer, tires, etc).Copy and paste URL into browser to view
What you need to bring
- 5+ years' experience in a truck and trailer paint and body
- High School or combination of training and/or experience
- Drivers license required.
- Must have superior customer service skills.
- Must possess excellent computer skills.
- Must be able to understand repair manuals.
- Must be able to fill out tags and repair orders.What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience.
- Potential bonus pay based on company performance.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to local communities
through Swift Charities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Supplemental and Life
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition ReimbursementThe Company is an equal employment
opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully
discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of
race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic
information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable
federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits
harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these
Keywords: Swift Transportation, Asheville , Body Technician, Professions , Greer, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!