Company: Essential Cabinetry Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Material Handler position is responsible for
receiving, storing, handling, moving, and shipping our materials
and supplies with care to ensure that our cabinets are can be
created with quality in mind! If you are looking for a workplace
that is dedicated to caring for it's employees and consumers by
providing exceptional job opportunities and a unique product, this
may be the place for you!Responsibilities
- Assists in receiving material, equipment, and supplies
delivered on purchase orders.
- Loads and unloads trucks containing material, supplies, and
- Moves material to proper location or work area.
- Follows company policies and procedures as it relates to
- Wraps, packs, and prepares products for movement and/or
- Performs periodic inventory and stock control on a limited
- Maintains a clean safe working environment.
- Adheres to all applicable safety rules and regulations.
- Operate forklift and pallet jack to transport and store
- High school education or equivalent
- Minimal material handling experience required.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Detail Oriented
- Safety focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations with
- Ability to read and comprehend handwritten or typed documents,
and the display screen on machines.Company Benefits:
- 401k, Medical, Dental, Life, Vision
Keywords: Essential Cabinetry Group, Asheville , Material Handler, Professions , Simpsonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!