Production Operator - All Shifts
Company: KYOCERA AVX
Location: Fountain Inn
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionKYOCERA AVX is a leader in the global passive
electronic component and interconnect products industry at the
forefront of technology, design, manufacturing and supply. AVX
enjoys significant competitive advantages, including the benefit of
global manufacturing and distribution provided by 22 manufacturing
facilities in 11 countries.Career Opportunity Now Available
- Production Operator - All ShiftsPRIMARY FUNCTION:Responsible
for performing production work in manufacturing. Starts, operates,
tends, stops, and cleans machines. Assembles and packages finished
product. Inspects product to ensure high quality standards. You
would usually work as part of a team under the supervision of a
shift leader.SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Measuring grading and feeding batches of raw materials into
- Operating production line equipment.
- Reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff or
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic
testing and quality checks.
- Storing goods and raw materials in a factory or warehouse.
- Using lifting equipment and forklift trucks as needed.
- Packing goods ready for shipment in crates and other
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery.
- May handle hazardous wasteSKILLS:
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent math skills
- Willing and able to work with chemicals
- Willing and able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to learn new job functions as needed.
- Ability to train other operators in all aspects of the
- Ability to follow instructions and lead area employees with
- Ability to follow all safety and environmental standards for
- High School diploma minimumWe offer an attractive salary and
benefits package.Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: KYOCERA AVX, Asheville , Production Operator - All Shifts, Professions , Fountain Inn, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!