Distribution Center Forklift Operator
Company: IPEX Group of Companies
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionDC Loaders are responsible for ensuring products
are loaded safely and accurately. The loader will have an RF
scanner which is used to manage inventory arriving and leaving.
This position works outside so you must be ok with working in all
weather elements. The shifts would be Monday-Friday 8:00AM -
- Be able to operate forklift equipment effectively and safely,
complete smaller equipment maintenance tasks, and report any
- Receiving and locating product while operating within approved
- Accurately pick, stack, wrap and stage outbound freight.
- Executing work in a prescribed sequence to ensure
deliver-by-date is met.
- Working effectively to meet productivity, quality and safety
- Loading/unloading trucks as required.
- Maintaining housekeeping standards in accordance with 5S
- Reporting unsafe work conditions/environment in a timely
- Completing Cycle Counts.
- Participating in stock replenishment when needed.Requirements
- Completion of a high-school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience operating various forklift equipment.
- Ability to meet daily deadlines and to work in an environment
where assignments and work priorities are reviewed several times a
- Previous experience working with RF scanners and technology is
- Able to read and write in English.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse preferred.
- Ability to stay on your feet for long periods at a time.
- Capability to be self-motivated and independent, but work will
within a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Proven to be reliable, diligent and punctual.Benefits
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Annual bonus and incentive program
- Day shift - Monday to Friday
- Pay rate: $19.50/hour
Keywords: IPEX Group of Companies, Asheville , Distribution Center Forklift Operator, Professions , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!