Warehouse Associate I (Night Shift)
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Where: 134 Leader Drive, Piedmont, SC 29673Type: Full Time
Non-ExemptWage: $15.00 hrBenefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K,
Paid-Time Off, Sick Time, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!Work
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 5:00pm -1:30am. NO WEEKENDS!!Must-haves to
apply for this job:
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass a drug test
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and pull product
throughout the day
- Willingness to train to operate forklifts, electric pallet
jacks, or similar equipmentWhat will give you an edge:
- Experience working in a fast paced, productivity-driven
environmentJob SummaryResponsible for specialized warehouse tasks
in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift,
fabrication, counter, or may have a generalized role working in all
departments.Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, fabrication and transportation of goods.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area,
such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such
as lumber, boards, or pallets
- Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or
strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being
- Verify computations against physical count of stock.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and
products to installers and subcontractors.
- May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials
to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in
order to complete tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
- Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Asheville , Warehouse Associate I (Night Shift), Professions , Piedmont, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!