Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
Company: Find Great People - FGP
Posted on: August 7, 2022
SUMMARY:Responsible for the repair, maintenance, installation,
and modification of manufacturing equipment and machinery for which
you are assigned while maintaining overall business goals and
objectives. Provide leadership and guidance to drive positive
metrics in overall plant operational performance, focused on
machine capabilities that result in improved safety, reliability,
and service, while controlling and reducing cost.
- Develop maintenance strategies, procedures and methods utilized
by E&I technicians
- Coordinate planned and unplanned work activities, as well as
major shutdown activities
- Diagnose breakdown problems
- Manage and implement small projects within existing plant
- parts, Equipment BOMs, Procedures)
- Identify spare parts for MRO inventory
- Liaise between production assets, Maintenance crafts, and
- Support for DC & AC motor and drives.
- Experienced with electric motors for a full range of HP
including servo driven motors.
- Support the control systems and instrumentation, Siemens
Drives/PLC, Fox DCS knowledge preferred.
- Lead and/or support continuous improvement initiatives through
a wide range of upgrades of assets.
- E&I support power systems, process and utility systems,
technical support of other resources.
- Coordinate with the mechanical maintenance group on preventive
maintenance, machine repair, and predictive maintenance.
- Prepare project recommendations through the collection,
analysis, and summary of data and trends.
- Leads/motivates by positive example, exhibiting a can-do
- Good communication and negotiating skills, understands the
importance of timely and complete communication to all who are
impacted by a decision. Negotiate vendor contracts.
- High standards of accuracy and professionalism, with good
attendance and the ability to work longer hours as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and interact with internal and external
customers and vendors.
- Interaction with the equipment, great opportunity for someone
who likes to support, troubleshoot, upgrade and develop systems
while directing technicians and working with an operating team.
- Educational experience: B.S. degree, in Electrical Engineering,
or similar discipline and related experience
- Experience level: minimum 2 years' of E&I Engineering
Keywords: Find Great People - FGP, Asheville , Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer, Professions , Greer, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!