Company: SafeHaven Security Group LLC
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Site Supervisor agrees to be SafeHaven Security Group's primary representative to Client to ensure that SafeHaven Security Group's agreement with Client are met and to ensure client satisfaction. The Site Supervisor's responsibilities include but are not limited to -
1. Communicating with Client as appropriate to meet expectations;
2. Participating in meetings with Client on issues involving security and safety, making recommendations as appropriate, or consulting with the Principal Consultant as to the appropriate recommendations to be made to Client;
3. Understanding Client business and security priorities, assessing Client security, making appropriate recommendations with input of the Principal Consultant to the Client for improved security.
Staffing & Training
4. Managing staffing levels to meet Client demands to include scheduling.
5. Planning for unforeseen staffing needs by maintaining 20% extra staffing. A written list of On Call Officers should be created and updated every two months by the Site Supervisor, or Officer In Charge of Scheduling (OICS) if one is assigned, asking current officers if and when they are willing to work, and by identifying and hiring officers with open availability to be called upon on an as needed basis. This list should be available to management, all OICs, and in the Command Center.
6. Interviewing and hiring new Security Officers who will best represent SafeHaven Security Group;
7. Become credentialed by the state of North Carolina as an armed private security officer
8. Training new Security Officers in accordance with North Carolina Law;
9. Ensuring that new Security Officers are introduced to the OIC of Training (OICT) and other appropriate persons to provide their on-the-job and job specific responsibilities;
10. Communicating with the OICT to understand needed skills for new hires.
Scheduling & Time Keeping
11. Understanding Client scheduling fluctuations and special event scheduling deeds - See Managing Scheduling below;
12. Managing Security Officer's Availability / Time Off Requests - See Managing Scheduling below;
13. Creating schedules that accurately reflect what has been decided with clients;
14. Scheduling Trained and Site-Qualified Security Officers to fill all shifts;
15. Publishing Schedules in Advance - See Managing Scheduling below;
16. Communicating frequently with officers about their availability and their schedules.
17. Train officers in how schedules are managed, published, how to request time off, etc.
18. Updating, entering, reviewing actual time worked so that it meets expectations;
19. The Site Supervisor is required to work 9 hours a day / 45 hours a week at the Client site(s) as expected by the Client.
20. Working a shift in the event the scheduled Security Officer calls-out/does not show and no other Officer is available or willing to work the shift. No additional compensation will be provided for the shift worked.
21. Ensuring Officers are in compliance with North Carolina;
22. Ordering, issuing and tracking inventory of uniforms and equipment;
23. Manage staffing, expenses, and overall budget matters of this Client account in conjunction with the Principal Consultant to meet financial expectations;
24. Deliver on SafeHaven Security Group foundational values of providing Client with security personnel who are -
i. Clients know us to be prompt and reliable no matter the circumstances.
ii. Always arrives for duty on time.
iii. Communicates with Clients and Supervisor promptly.
i. Our interactions with others are friendly, personable, and firm when protecting our clients.
ii. Always professional in appearance.
iii. Always interacts with others professionally.
i. We behave as a trusted resource to our clients and communities.
ii. Knows North Carolina laws and regulations regarding credentialing for private security.
iii. Uses WIW & keeps Availability updated 60 days out
iv. Uses Time Works & Location #'s
v. Knows Post Orders for each Client
vi. Report writing is timely, legible, detailed
vii. Demonstrates Verbal De-Escalation skills
D. UNIQUE VALUE
i. We support each other as a team while celebrating the matchless contributions each individual can make.
ii. Supports others within the team.
iii. Supports the team environment.
iv. Shows desire to learn new skills.
v. Leads others in a unique skill.
25. Leadership Behavior Expected is -
-- Clients are our 1st priority
-- We return client communications first and always within one hour--- even if its by text, email, voicemail, or asking another leader to return the client contact
-- We resolve issues to the client's benefit
-- 100% Honest
-- 100% Transparent
-- 100% Responsible for actions of our officers
-- 100% Responsible TO our officers
-- Slow and personal interviews and hand off introductions
-- We know our clients
-- We create and know our client post orders
-- We train new officers thoroughly
-- We hire to prevent all overtime
-- We conduct announced and unannounced inspections of our officers
-- We support our OICs and Supervisors by meeting with them in person and deep diving into schedules, open shifts, needs to hire, officer training, client expectations, their development as leaders
-- We commit to become the experts of our business
-- We commit to become an expert in a specific area of our business
26. Communicating with Doug Elms about these operational matters and other matters important to the success of this Client account.
In consideration of these responsibilities, SafeHaven Security Group will provide a competitive salary based upon experience and a wide range of benefits to include health, dental, vision, etc.
It is expected that this arrangement will last through the duration of the Client agreement which currently ends approximately June of 2025. However, this is not an employment contract or any other type contract. This is not a guarantee. The responsibilities performed and the considerations provided by SafeHaven Security Group may change at any time at its sole discretion. The Site Supervisor may be removed from his responsibilities and / or employment at any time, for any reason, at the sole discretion of SafeHaven Security Group. Compensation may change at any time, for any reason, at the sole discretion of SafeHaven Security Group.
Law enforcement, military or previous private security experience required
5 years of personnel management experience
Ability to utilize Microsoft Office effectively
Ability to conduct foot patrols on a regular basis
Excellent communication skills
Good computer skills
Paylocity experience preferred
Keywords: SafeHaven Security Group LLC, Asheville , Site Supervisor, Professions , Asheville, North Carolina
here to apply!