Greenskeeper: Golf Maintenance
Company: Omni Hotels & resorts
Posted on: April 16, 2019
Posted Date 1 day ago(4/12/2019 2:04 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Golf Resort Operations
Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated
elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless
luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and
politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping
views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald
Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and
spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work
environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the
pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for
exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and
empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated
person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may
be your perfect match.
The Greenskeeper role is dedicated to providing quality service
that exceeds Guest and Member expectations work to create guests
for life, by proactively embracing service standards, adhering to
safety regulations and gaining the knowledge to assist guests with
any and all needs.
* Use walking and riding greens mower, tee mower, fairway mower,
rough mower, roller, bunker rake, carts, push mowers, and a variety
of powered and non-powered hand tools to maintain golf course
grounds and landscaping.
* Clean and maintain equipment that is used. Treat all equipment
with care and respect. Operate equipment in a safe and efficient
* Mow greens, tees, fairways, and rough. Rake bunkers. Weedeat and
push mow bunker faces.
* Set cups and move tee markers.
* Hand-water greens and tees. Help with irrigation repairs.
* Perform light custodial operations on golf course grounds and
buildings, i.e, cleaning and stocking rest rooms, sweeping stones
from paths, trash collection, mopping floors, etc. Use mops and
* Report problems encountered on site to supervisor immediately.
Take appropriate steps to address emergency situations.
* Paint and maintain buildings. Perform light carpentry work, as
* Plant flowers, shrubs, trees, landscaping, and sod. Mulch and
edge beds. Prepare beds for planning of materials. Pull Weeds. Use
hose to water plantings.
* Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or
* Assist in other departments as needed.
* Attend monthly departmental meetings.
* Must be able to stand, walk, bend/stoop, arm/hand movement up to
30 minutes per hour worked.
* Must also be proficient at: turf/plant fertilization, chainsaw
use, woody plant installation, construction, hardscapes, and
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Omni Hotels & resorts, Asheville , Greenskeeper: Golf Maintenance, Professions , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!