Company: Housing Management Resources
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Maintenance position with Competitive Pay, Paid Time Off benefits,
Health Insurance and Retirement plan from day one! Apply online.
Don't miss the opportunity work in the field of Building
Maintenance with a National company!
We are excited about your interest in joining our fast-growing
family. As you submit your application for the Maintenance
Supervisor position at our 180 unit apartment community, Ledgewood
Village in Asheville, NC we encourage you to learn more about
- Full-Time Position, with anticipated schedule 40 hours per week
and on-call rotation
- Knowledge of REAC renovations
- Assign and coordinate work within the team.
- Hands-on position that requires working alongside your team on
- Take care of our residents' needs and provide them with
comfortable and well-maintained homes.
- Complete building repairs, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, light
electrical, painting and basic appliance repairs.
- Apartment make-ready duties
- Maintaining cleanliness of buildings, common areas and
- Snow Removal during winter season (if applicable)
- Landscaping and curb appeal maintenance
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-5 years of facilities maintenance experience, preferably
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must have essential tools
- Flexibility in schedule to perform on-call rotation
- HVAC certification
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Although previous experience is important, we are willing to
invest in your training to get you up to speed in certain areas of
Why work here? This can be so much more than just a job! We value
advancement from within and are committed to providing employees
with training and support needed to grow. Our company has been
recognized by The Boston Globe as one of the top employers in the
region and our communities have been recognized as "Community of
Quality" by the National Apartment Housing Association. We operate
by the guiding principles of Integrity, Respect, Enthusiasm,
Accountability, Commitment and Harmony.
How to Apply:
- Respond by clicking "Apply Now"
- Apply in person *INSERT ADDRESS*
We are committed to ensuring diversity in our workforce and
candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to
FOR HMR Page Ad:
Since we expect the best from you, we think it's only fair that we
provide the best for you. Our industry-leading benefits
- Friendly and fun working environment with opportunity for
- Competitive Salary plus opportunity for Quarterly
- Comprehensive benefit package (medical, dental, vision and paid
- Company sponsored Life, Short- and Long-term disability
- Generous 401k plan with company match
- Paid Parental leave benefits
Keywords:Maintenance Supervisor, skilled labor, facilities,
apartment maintenance, superintendent, carpentry, electrical, HVAC,
Keywords: Housing Management Resources, Asheville , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!