Company: PLI Cards
Posted on: August 17, 2019
PLI is the largest Hospitality, Gift and Loyalty Card manufacturer
on the planet. But we know size without stature is meaningless.
Being the biggest is the purposeful result of our determined drive
to be the best. Dedicated to our customers' success. Invested in
our employees' goals and achievements. We work hard. We play hard.
We nurture our own and give back to our communities. We don't just
manufacture an impressive variety of card products. We deliver
solutions in card form. Inventory Specialist
We are searching for an experienced Inventory Specialist at our
Asheville, NC facility.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: The primary responsibility of
the Inventory Specialist is to maintain correct inventory levels
and aid in special projects.
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to
be representative of the tasks performed within this
classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one
position in the class. The omission of an essential function does
not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if
such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
- Reconcile all materials daily
- Analyze cycle count progress and identify necessary
- Provide daily reports in progress
- Preform thorough research and document inventory discrepancies
using all available resources to identify root causes and supply
- Monitor all inventory transactions to assure that they are
accurate and are completed in real time
- Create and distribute daily cycle counts
- Work with Logistics and ERP managers on inventory and cycle
count adjustments in Monarch
- Help prepare and participate in yearly physical inventory
- Moving material with forklift, pallet jacks
- Unwrapping and re-wrapping material
- Re-labeling material
- Safely perform physical demands as indicated below Education:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
*Note - Offer may be extended without Diploma or GED - Requirement
must be fulfilled within 9 months of hire date. Knowledge, Skills,
- Database experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience
- Advanced math and reading skills
- Ability to use calculator and convert data to whole numbers for
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving
- Creating solutions and programs to close gaps in the
- Good interpersonal skills along with verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to read, write, understand English
- Basic computer and mechanical abilities preferred
- Detail oriented Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential job functions. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
- Sit, speak, hear and comprehend
- Stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach
with hands and arms on a daily basis.
- Lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include the
ability to adjust focus and see colors with acuity While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in an indoor
setting, but may be exposed to:
- Variable temperature conditions indoor and outside
(occasionally extreme heat or extreme cold)
- Moving mechanical parts, toxic or caustic chemicals, and dust
and/or mite hazards
- Moderate noise environment A demonstrated commitment to safety
is a condition of employment.
Non-Exempt Hourly - Regular Full Time Hourly Wage
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: PLI Cards, Asheville , Inventory Specialist, Professions , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!