Sales Leader in Development
Company: Omni Hotels & resorts
Posted on: January 17, 2020
This position is for someone who wishes to make Hospitality Sales
their career. The Leader In Development (LID) program is a
Management Training Program directed to entry level candidates with
a Bachelors Degree or equivalent to develop their management skills
by training them in all aspects of Sales.
* Schedule & prioritize work load to meet deadlines of all
* Type and distribute all correspondence, including proposals,
booking notices, letters, contracts, etc. for assigned managers,
ensuring that all correspondence is 100% accurate
* Utilize Delphi correctly, to ensure managers are able to
accurately track, book and follow-up on all accounts/bookings
* Assist Sales Team with all Site preparation and support with
sales kits / brochures etc.
* Assist managers with sales calls and participate in sites, FAMs,
trade shows and other related market events as required
* Assist Sales with special reservation needs and work with Group
* Maintain account/booking files and ensures that all information
is included in file, i.e. accurate traces, turnover-checklist,
history, letters, emails, deposits, letters, etc.
* Ensure that all managers receive messages in a timely manner.
Messages to include name and phone number of caller, date and time
* Coordinate general office functions
* Liaise with other hotel departments to help ensure Sales clients
needs are met/exceeded
* Performs other duties as assigned by management
* Coordinates all wedding inquiries, blocking and contracting of
* Executes resumes for wedding blocks and serves as main contact
for wedding block clients
* Interacts directly with departments while wedding blocks are in
house (weekends) to ensure a successful guest experience
* Candidates must be available to relocate after completion of the
Previous Hotel Sales and/or related experience is preferred.
Must be willing to work 50 hours per week to include weekends and
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications. * A Bachelor s
degree is required, preferably in Hospitality or Business
* Previous experience in a hotel or a related field preferred
* An intermediate level of competency in all Microsoft Office
* Has strong interpersonal skills and is customer service oriented
with a sincere, helpful, caring and friendly personality
* Projects enthusiasm, professionalism and a positive attitude at
* Pays precise attention to detail, order and cleanliness
* Has outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and
exceptional phone manner
* Working knowledge of Opera and DELPHI or related reservations
software systems a plus
* Able to adapt in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
within a dynamic work schedule
* Is goal oriented, well organized and able to multitask to meet
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Omni Hotels & resorts, Asheville , Sales Leader in Development, Sales , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!