Home Care Manager/Sales Coordinator- $50k Salary
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:Annual Salary $50,000
Full-Time hybrid Home Care Agency Manager and Sales Counselor.Ideal
candidate will have operations experience and be business
minded.Home Care and Sales Counselor experience preferred.On-call
on weekends required.
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Benefit plan package
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Associate Compassion Fund
- Associate Discounts
- Identity theft protection
- Pet savings and insurance plans
- Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
- Voluntary STD and LTD
Responsibilities:Manages the Brookdale at Home department (Home
Care Agency) within a community. Ensures the efficient and
effective operation of the Brookdale at Home department (Home Care
Agency) and interdisciplinary team process.
Provides direct management of all Brookdale at Home (Home Care
Agency) staff; to include coaching, counseling, disciplining and
completing performance evaluations. Ensures adequate staffing
coverage for the provision of services on a day-to-day basis.
- Motivates associates through staff appreciation, recognition,
and incentive programs. Promotes positive associate relations and
- Provides orientation, training, and education to staff on an
ongoing basis. This includes classroom, in services and situation
- Ensures that community and corporate policies are disseminated
and followed by all Brookdale at Home (Home Care Agency)
- Assists in the development and implementation of the annual
Brookdale at Home (Home Care Agency) budget.
- Works in conjunction with community associates and the
administrator concerning the implementation and monitoring of
agency services and clinical program, if applicable and per state
regulations related to the Home Care Agency specifically.
- Ensures effective Quality Assurance Program.
- Partners with community administration in preparing for state
survey or other regulatory processes.
- Markets the Brookdale at Home (Home Care Agency) agency to any
- Coordinates clinical services for the agency, if applicable,
and per state regulations.
- Responsible for the billing and scheduling of services or the
delegation of such tasks. Coordinates alternative resources for
associates and families.
- Manages documentation process to ensure completeness, accuracy,
timeliness and compliance with guidelines. Complies with all Safety
and Infection Control, Universal Precautions, and OSHA
- Maintains current knowledge of national and state requirements
for scope of practice, supervision, credentialing and ongoing
competency. Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education
and professional development.
- Consistently demonstrates sound judgment in the evaluation,
planning, implementation and follow-up of the Brookdale at Home
(Home Care Agency) agencies.
- Maintains positive relationships and rapport with coworkers,
residents, family members and community personnel. Participates in
the following community committees as appropriate: Daily Stand-Up
Meeting, Collaborative Care and Resident Council.
- Participates in handling "on call" duties after hours and
- Responds to calls after hours and weekends in a timely
- Available to staff working after normal business hours as a
resource and manager.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities
for the above referenced position. It is not
intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An
associate should perform all duties as assigned
by his/her supervisor.Qualifications:Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in healthcare
Certifications, Licenses, and Other Special RequirementsLPN or RN
preferred; At least one year of supervisory experience
Applies existing guidelines and procedures to make varied decisions
within the department. Uses sound judgment and experience to solve
moderately complex problems based on precedent, example,
reasonableness or a combination of these.
Knowledge and SkillsPossesses extensive knowledge of a distinct
skill or function and a thorough understanding of the organization
and work environment. Has working knowledge of a functional
discipline. Effective oral and written communication skills.
Excellent organizational and problem solving skills; strong
supervisory skills; high degree of accuracy in all assignments;
ability to work independently and manage time efficiently; high
degree of initiative and creativity; good judgement; ability to
employ professional ethics, and excellent analytical and clinical
knowledge. Ability to project a positive and professional image at
all times. Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: Up to 50 pounds
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to ensure
- Possible exposure to communicable diseases and infections
- Potential injury from transferring, repositioning, or lifting
- Exposure to latex
- Possible exposure to blood-borne pathogens
- Possible exposure to various drugs, chemical, infectious, or
- Requires Travel: Occasionally
- Driving Required: Occasionally (Self)Brookdale is an equal
opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Asheville , Home Care Manager/Sales Coordinator- $50k Salary, Sales , Hendersonville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!