Route Service Representative
Company: ITU AbsorbTech
Posted on: January 16, 2022
ITU AbsorbTech - Route Service Representative Piedmont, SC
Summary of position:
ITU AbsorbTech is looking for a Route Service Representative to
join our Piedmont Team. This position offers variety among its four
core functionscustomer service, driving, general labor and sales.
We are growing rapidly as more companies partner with us to support
their sustainability and waste elimination goals. We are looking
for someone excited about actively participating in the rapid
growth of our company.
This is a 1st shift position that primarily works Monday-Thursday.
We ask for some flexibility in your schedule. Most days you will
start between 4:00 am and 6:00 am. You will typically work 10-12
hour shifts. This route will require an overnight trip on
Wednesdays (paid for by the company).
ITU AbsorbTech is currently searching for a Route Service
Representative to join our team. What does a Route Service
- They provide assistance to our Route Service & Sales
Representatives and our warehouse operations.
- While on route they will work independently and in a team
setting; working independently within our warehouse.
- Route Service Representatives are not responsible for sales
numbers; instead, they focus on learning routes and provide genuine
service to our customer
- They remove soiled product (could be uniforms, floor mats, shop
towels) and replace it with clean product inside of our customers'
- They experience new customers, new requests every day our route
team is a partner to our customer, and they are treated as
- This role is a great way to advance into a career in route
- By and far, the #1 thing a Route Service Representative does?
They operate in a safe manner every single day. We take the
responsibility of our employees on the road with the utmost of
caution, so we provide training for a minimum of 4-8 weeks in how
to be a safe driver on the road, and a safe visitor in our customer
locations. The ideal candidate will have the following
- A minimum of 1-2 years in a sales and/or service position is
- Customer Service experience in a Business-to-Business
- Strength in organizational skills as well as abilities to
prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong customer-service mindset.
- Desire to learn, grow, support, and above all provide Genuine
Service Excellence, which is the strongest trademark of ITU
- Great work ethic and the willingness to complete tasks without
taking short cuts.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills are
required in working with our internal and external customers.
- Experience operating a box truck is preferred High School
diploma or equivalent is required. A minimum of 1-2 years in a
sales and/or service position is preferred, and if you feel
comfortable driving a box truck; even better! Being bilingual in
Spanish/English is a highly preferred skill for this position.
About ITU AbsorbTech
ITU AbsorbTech, headquartered in New Berlin, WI, is one of the
largest family-owned industrial laundry service companies in the
nation with 13 locations throughout the US. And we are growing
We help companies eliminate a waste stream and support safety goals
with reuse and recycling programs such as printer and shop towels,
reusable oil absorbents, garments, and slip prevention floor
We offer a balanced work environment where Team Play and personal
accomplishment are highly valued. In exchange for these talents, we
offer competitive compensation, an outstanding benefits plan, a
fantastic work culture, and professional development opportunities
through AbsorbU, our award-winning training program.
Check out our careers: http://www.ituabsorbtech.com/careers/
Keywords: ITU AbsorbTech, Asheville , Route Service Representative, Sales , Piedmont, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!