Front Desk Agent - Part Time 2nd Shift
Company: Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Boone NC
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionFront Desk Agent - Part Time 2nd ShiftGeneral
OverviewThe Front Desk Agent assures the highest possible level of
visitor and guest satisfaction by providing superior customer
service. You will be responsible for checking guests into and out
of the hotel as well as answering phone calls and customer
inquiries. We need employees with an eye for cleanliness and
attention to detail. Must be willing to help the team as required.
Must be friendly, outgoing, and have great customer service.
- High School Diploma or GED (required).
- Reliable transportation.
- Previous front desk experience (highly preferred).
- Experience using Windows-based software, including Microsoft
Word, Excel, and Outlook (highly preferred).
- You possess excellent organizational and prioritization
- The ability to work well and collaborate with others.
- Superior customer service and communication skills.If you have
a heart for service and are willing to shine bright for our hotel,
we can teach you everything you need to know!*MUST BE ABLE TO PASS
DRUG TEST & BACKGROUND CHECK!! Compensation:
- Part-Time Agent (4 days) with limitations or shift preferences
- Part-Time Agent (3 or fewer days ) with limitations or shift
preferences = $11.00-12.00/hrWork Environment and Scheduling
- Work schedule varies and WILL include working on holidays,
weekends, and alternate shifts.
- May be required to stand for an extended period of time. Duties
And Responsibilities:Room Assignments, Changes, and Issues
- Checks guests into and out of the hotel in an accurate, speedy,
and courteous manner.
- Efficiently handles all payments received whether they are
cash, credit card, checks, or traveler's checks. Balances/verifies
all monetary transactions in the appropriate accounts.
- Ensures that all hotel keys are distributed to the appropriate
parties and that guest privacy is maintained.
- Responsible for maintaining all documentation regarding room
registration, changes, charges, credit card transactions, customer
service and maintenance issues.
- Facilitate the washing, drying, and folding of house laundry as
- Offer guests assistance whenever possible.
- Responsible for resolving escalated customer relations
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and
- Must respond to and follow-up on all guest requests to ensure
customers are satisfied with the hotel's services and
- Responsible for positively representing and promoting the
- Ensures systems and procedures are in place and followed for
guest safety and security.Other Duties as Assigned
- Ensures that the lobby and front desk area is clean, organized,
visually appealing, and well stocked with all necessary
- Properly compiles, completes, and distributes reports to all
management and relevant staff.
- Reports any maintenance, security, or safety issues to the
- Any duties assigned by the Assistant General Manager and/or
General Manager.Extra Incentives
- You, your friends & your family will travel at discounted rates
at all Hilton hotels for the length of your employment. (Example:
Employee discount $35.00/nt for other Hilton Family Hotels
- We offer vacation time for part-time and full-time
- Health insurance for full-time employees after the measurement
- We take care of our people and in turn, we ask that they take
care of each other and our guests. Guests come from all over for
business, celebrations, family, visiting AppState & those coming to
Boone to enjoy the great outdoors.
- You can be part of what makes our location spectacular!About
usWe opened in October 2016 as a 113 room Hilton Family Brand
Hotel. Since then we have climbed to being in the Top 1% of all
Hamptons in the US! We are also #2 on TripAdvisor in Boone. Our
ownership and management company are based here in NC. Apply in
person at the hotel 7 days a week, 7 am to 7 pm
- Introduce yourself to the front desk, let them know where you
saw the job ad
- Fill out an application
- Meet with a member of the management
- Must be able to go for a drug test on the day of the
- If it's a good fit, we can usually have you working and in
training within a day or two.(828) 386-64641252 US HWY 421 South,
Boone NC 28607. We are across the street from Bojangles and Bubbles
Keywords: Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Boone NC, Asheville , Front Desk Agent - Part Time 2nd Shift, Sales , Boone, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!