Spa Retail Sales Agent (Full-time)
Company: Omni Hotels & resorts
Posted on: April 16, 2019
Posted Date 1 day ago(4/12/2019 2:04 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated
elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless
luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and
politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping
views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald
Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and
spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work
environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the
pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for
exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and
empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated
person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may
be your perfect match.
The Spa Retail Sales Associate performs the role of a shopkeeper in
the Spa Boutique, warmly greeting all guests, presenting
merchandise to customers, and assisting with merchandise selection
* Stocks shelves, counters, tables and similar display fixtures
with merchandise in a fashion that maximizes product visibility and
* Arranges signage and advertising collateral in an attractive
* Sell merchandise to guests.
* Responsible for shop cleanliness, proper displays, placing new
merchandise on floor as well as insuring all items are properly
tagged and inventory control.
* Affix accurate prices to merchandise with stamps, tags, labels
and similar methods.
* Provides suggestions, information, and similar assistance to
customers as requested. Maintains substantial knowledge of products
in the Spa Boutique.
* Accurately record sales and other transactions using the point of
sale system. Accept payment and make change as necessary following
established accounting procedures.
* Maintains continuous effort to clean shelves, counters, tables,
fixtures, glass and floors.Maintains awareness to all safety
precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests
and employee partners.
* Completes daily sales reports for analysis.
* Is aware of current monthly sales performance and increases sales
per hour and units per transaction as required.
* Participates in periodic merchandise inventory as scheduled.
* Previous retail experience required.
* Experience with health, wellness, or spa products perferred.
* Must have strong guest service skills.
* Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
* Must be able to move up to 25 lbs.
* Must be able to stand for length of shift..
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Omni Hotels & resorts, Asheville , Spa Retail Sales Agent (Full-time), Sales , Asheville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!